Audubon Society Native Plant Sale
Date: Sat., April 29
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: The grounds of the Audrey Carroll Audubon Sanctuary, 13030 Old Annapolis Rd, MD, (just West of Mount Airy). Click here for a map.
Details: Cash or checks only. (No credit cards.) Bring a cart or wagon to bring carry away your plants.
Plants to be sold:
- Sun and shade native plants including shrubs and trees. These healthy native plants from local suppliers are suited to the area’s weather and soil conditions.
About the Sale:
- To view items sold in 2016, click here. Similar plants will be sold this year plus some new varieties.
- Master Gardeners and naturalists will provide advice if needed.
- The sanctuary and its walking trails will be open to the public during the sale.
- The sale, an important fundraiser for the society, is held on the last Saturday in April.